1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 第二节 情景对话（共5小题；每小题1分，满分5分）
Lucy: Hi, Kate. What are you doing tonigh?
Kate: Any suggestions?
Lucy: I’m planning it for days.
Kate: A 3D film? What stars?
Lucy: Suraj Sharma, a handsome young actor.
Lucy: An Idian boy’s unusual experience with a tiger at sea.
Kate: What time is it on?
Lucy: Half past six.
Kate: Sure. When and where shall we meet?
Lucy: Let’s meet around six at the gate of Oscar Cinema.
Kate: Great. See you then.
A. Not decided yet. B. What is it about?
C. Wow, sounds cool. D. Could you pick me up?
E. Do you want to join me? F. What about going to a concert?
G. How about seeing the 3D film Life of Pie?
11. On Monday mornings it an hours to drive to work although the actual distance is only 20 miles.
A. takes B. is taking C. took D. will take
A. should B. might C. could D. would
A. to understand B. understand C. understanding D. understood
by the police just now gave very different descriptions of the fight.
A. questioned B. being questioned C. to be questioned D. having questioned 15 --I’m tired. I’m taking next week off.
-- , honey. You do need a break.
A. Not so sure B. Forget it C. Great idea D. No way
is often the case with children, Amy was better by the time the doctor arrived.
A. It B. That C. What D. As
17. a late night film at home when, right in the middle of a thrilling scene, the television went blank.
A. watched B. had watched C. was watching D. would be watching
18. I have heard a lot of good things about you I came back from abroad.
A. since B. until C. before D. when
19. Marco Polo is said to have sailed on Pacific Ocean on his way to Java inthirteenth century.
A. the; a B. a; / C. /; the D. the; the
the newly formed committee’s policy can be put into practice.
A. that B. which C. what D. whether
lost in the woods; otherwise, they would have been at the lakeside camp as scheduled.
A. must have got B. must get C. should have got D. should get
22. Although Rosemary had suffered from a serious illness for years, she her enthusiasm for life.
A. some B. neither C. none D. all
23. –Shall we go for a drink at one o’clock this afternoon?
-- . Will two o’clock be OK?
A. Sure, it’s up to you B. Sure, no problem
C. Sorry, I can’t make it D. Sorry, I’m not available today
A. in particular B. in turn C. in charge D. in time
25. My uncle hasn’ A. cut out B. cut down C. cut up D. cut off
To celebrate the end of our exams, my friends and I went to a fast food restaurant. We came, I started walking towards an empty table. By bad luck, my purse strap(带子托盘) that I was holding hands and went flying in the air. The tray, and its contents, , as the drinks soaked(浸湿) his white shirt.
my eyes and prepared myself for his burst of “It’s OK” to me before he diappeared into washroom.
Still shaky and unsure to do next, my friends and I went to a table and sat there, trying our best to . A moment later, the man came out of the washroom . I though he was going to ask for my father’ and call him.
To my surprise, he merely smiled at us, handed us some cash and said, “ yourself new hamburgers.” He then walked without even finishing his food.
He could have made what was already an uncomfortable situation worse, he in this world. I’ll
26. A. ordered B. made C. arranged D. demanded
27. A. food B. turn C. bill D. menu
28. A. fixed B. caught C. cut D. tied
29. A. by B. in C. from D. out
30. A. knocked B. fell C. stood D. hung
31. A. take B. taste C. swallow D. chew
32. A. discouraged B. disappointed C. shocked D. annoyed
33. A. rolled B. rubbed C. narrowed D. closed
34. A. bitterness B. anxiety C. anger D. sorrow
35. A. satisfy B. comfort C. encourage D. praise
36. A. how B. who C. what D. which
37. A. mild B. honest C. calm D. modest
38. A. pushed B. approached C. drew D. laid
39. A. beating B. breaking C. sinking D. trembling
40. A. help B. position C. number D. job
41. A. Prepare B. Buy C. Find D. Cook
42. A. on B. around C. up D. away
43. A. so B. since C. although D. but
44. A. kindness B. happiness C. politeness D. brightness
45. A. forget B. refuse C. oppose D. ignore